AX320 CDMA WLL CD Driver.
OS: Windows 2000
Note: Do not connect your AX320 CDMA WLL unless you successfully installed the necessary driver.
- Insert CD Driver to CD-DVD ROM. Wait to load the CD Driver.
- Select Install USB Driver Software for previous version of Windows
- Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Qualcomm Win98 Win2K XP Chipset Driver. The InstallShield Wizard(R) will install Qualcomm Win98 Win2K XP Chipset Driver on your computer. To continue, click Next.
- Ready to Install the Program. The wizard is ready to begin the installation. Click Install to begin installation. Installing Qualcomm Win98 Win2K XP Chipset Driver. The program features you selected are being installed. Please wait while InstallShield Wizard installs Qualcomm Win98 Win2K XP Chipset Driver. This may take several minutes.
- InstallShield Wizard Completed. The InstallShield Wizard has successfully installed. Qualcomm Win98 Win2K XP Chipset Driver. Click Finish to exit the wizard.
- Do not remove the Distribution Disk! If the installation was successful, you may now connect your AX320 CDMA WLL and let Windows automatically search for the AX320 CDMA WLL Device Driver from your Distribution Disk.
Press any key to continue . . .
- After plugging the USB Data Cable, an information balloon will pop-up. Found New Hardware: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM"
- Digital Signature Not Found. The Microsoft digital signature affirms that software has been tested with Windows and that the software has not been altered since it was tested. AX320 CDMA WLL USB Modem Do you want to continue the installation? click YES to continue .
- Wizard will install AX320 CDMA WLL USB Modem.
- After the installation, on the command prompt kindly press any key to exit on the installation.
- After installing the AX320 CDMA WLL USB Modem, you make now create a Dial-up connection.