Note: Do not connect your AX320 CDMA WLL unless you successfully installed the necessary driver.
- Insert CD Driver to CD-DVD ROM. Wait to load the CD Driver.
- Select Install USB Driver Software for previous version of Windows
- Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Qualcomm Win98 Win2K XP Chipset Driver.
"The InstallShield Wizard(R) will install Qualcomm Win98 Win2K XP Chipset Driver on your computer. To continue, click Next.
- Ready to Install the Program. The wizard is ready to begin the installation. Click Install to begin installation. Installing Qualcomm Win98 Win2K XP Chipset Driver. The program features you selected are being installed. Please wait while InstallShield Wizard installs Qualcomm Win98 Win2K XP Chipset Driver. This may take several minutes.
- InstallShield Wizard Completed. The InstallShield Wizard has successfully installed. Qualcomm Win98 Win2K XP Chipset Driver. Click Finish to exit the wizard.
- Do not remove the Distribution Disk! If the installation was successful, you may now connect your AX320 CDMA WLL and let Windows automatically search for the AX320 CDMA WLL Device Driver from your Distribution Disk.
Press any key to continue . . .
7. After plugging the USB Data Cable, an information balloon will pop-up. Saying Found New Hardware: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM
- Welcome to Found New Hardware Wizard.
select No, not this time To continue click Next.
- This wizard helps you install software for: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM. What do you want the wizard to do? Select Install from a list or specific location (Advanced). Click Next to continue.
- Please choose your search and installation options. select Search for the best driver in these location. check both Search removable media(floppy, CD-ROM) and include this location in the search, then click Browse.
- Browse for Folder. Select the folder that contains drivers for your hardware. click AX320 CDMA WLL (D:) then select or highlighted i386 folder, then click OK to continue.
- It will go back to previous dialog box, click Next to continue.
- The installation wizard will search and transfer the interface AX320 CDMA WLL USB Modem.
- A Hardware Installation will pop-up saying the software you are installing for this hardware: AX320 CDMA WLL USB Modem has not passed Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP. click Continue Anyway to proceed the installation.
- Please wait while the wizard installs the software AX320 CDMA WLL USB Modem. Setting a system restore point and backing up old files in case your system needs to be restored in the future.
- Completing the Found New Hardware Wizard. The wizard has finished installing the software for:
AX320 CDMA WLL USB Modem. Click Finish to close the wizard.
- On information balloon will pop-up on system tray saying Found New Hardware: your new hardware is installed and ready to use.
- After installing the AX320 CDMA WLL USB Modem, you make now create a Dial-up connection. How to make a connection in Windows XP? Click here..
To check if the AX320 CDMA WLL USB Modem is properly installed. click here…
How to Troubleshoot AX320 CDMA WLL USB Modem after installation. click here…