Microsoft Philippines would like present the new cloud services operating system. “Windows Azure” and the next generation application for developer and programmers “Microsoft Visual Studio 2010”. Visual Studio 2010 is packed with new and enhanced features that simplify the entire development process from design to deployment.
Marked this date. April 19, 2010. from 8 am to 5pm. Quezon Ballroom, Makati Shangri-La Hotel Makati City.
For more information visit: http://www.microsoft.com/cloud/
and for VS2010 products http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en-us/products/2010-editions
This is a paid event exclusive to developers. How much?
– Php300 for Early Birds (until April 2)
– Php500 Normal Rates (April 3-April 18)
– Php700 Walk-in Rates (April 19)
Payment Option 1: Bank Deposit
1. Deposit payment at any China Bank branch: Account Name Emazing Ways Marketing, Account No. 243-000901-9.
2. Confirm payment by sending a copy of the deposit slip via fax +632 941 7391, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate attendee’s full name, telephone, and email address.
3. Wait for an email confirmation from Emazing Ways Marketing. The email confirmation should contain: a) confirmation of receipt of payment, b) your First Flight boarding pass, and c) a confirmation code to complete your registration process.
4. Print your boarding pass and present at the check-in counters during event day.
Payment Option 2: Payment Kiosk
1. Print a copy of the emailed invitation and present it at the payment kiosk located at the Microsoft Philippine Office, 16F 6750 Ayala Tower, Ayala Avenue, Makati City. Payment kiosk is open 1PM to 5PM every Friday, from 26 March to 16 April 2010 (except on 2 April 2010).
2. Secure boarding pass upon payment of registration fee. A confirmation code will also be provided which will allow you to complete your registration process.
3. Present your boarding pass at the check-in counters during event day.
On-site payment for walk-in attendees will also be accepted at the check-in counters on 19 April 2010.
How to Register
Step 1: Pay the registration fee.
Step 2: Wait for the confirmation email containing your registration code and boarding pass.
Step 3: Register in MS Events (http://www.msevents.ph) and select your connecting flights (track sessions).
Step 4: Bring your boarding pass on the event 🙂
Follow FIRSTFLIGHTPH: http://www.facebook.com/firstflightph