|WHAT :||Azure University – MS Events PH|
|WHEN :||August 16, 2011 @ 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Microsoft Philippines, 16F 6750 Ayala Office Tower,
This workshop intends to help System Integrators, ISVs and developers, explore the elements of a Windows Azure Service, Storage,
Web and Worker roles. The session will cover developing for SQL Azure and how to maximize this technology. This course is ideal for those who want to jump start Windows Azure cloud application development, but are not quite sure how and where to start.
• Understand the benefits of Windows Azure as a cloud platform.
• Understand what is involved in building and deploying Windows Azure applications
• Understand the compute and storage capabilities
What is Windows Azure?
> Overview: Compute, Storage, Service Architecture
> Demo (Hands-on-Lab): My First Service
> Building Services Using Windows Azure
> Introduction to SQL Azure
> Developing for SQL Azure
Storage: Blobs, Queues, Tables
> Demo (Hands-on-Lab): Deploying Services
• Should at least have intermediate knowledge in C# or Visual Basic
• To get yourself prepared for this session, please Sign up for a FREE Azure Platform Pass account
http://bit.ly/juwAol ;Promo Code: CLOUDSCHOOL1
Visit http://www.microsoft.com/philippines/azureu/ to know how to register.
Thanks to MPN Philippines for sharing.